Sunday, January 31, 2010

RESIST!!

oh no. first you start having breakfast together and then it's all down hill from there. really? really. let's just all take a step back into the reality of my life. let's also not over think it. for every man (and woman) there exists a bait he can't resist swallowing and apparently I found that bait. oh lord no. it is really simple. i stop talking to him. full stop.

okay so i have to admit it kind of felt good having him grab my hand and look for me and lead me about, etc. but haven't we done that before? and steve jeffe, hahaha, "oh, you're with Pete..." NO!! I'm not with Pete. I am very much not with him. If there was anyone I was not with more it is him. He is a non-issue. A non-relationship. he does not register on my radar. we spend time together on occasion but that's it.

i invited him to lunch in rockridge. or he invited himself. in any case. what? his friends and my friends have known for longer and are we now getting the memo? no!! there is no we.

eh whatever. letting it go. waaaaay not the situation i need. i don't need a situation. least of all with pete fucking fraser.

No comments: