Sunday, January 31, 2010

anemone

earth after earth empties
and all our gods,
ourselves, are naught
are fraught of want
we can fake these small thoughts
and make them hearts, or doubts

in lieu of grand schemes and sentient solos
she could not submit for a cause
all our nature is taken
all our nature is broken
for the created

another mellow drone
another road home
all my nothings
all my never once
a song heard strikes
more than you now
my turn to look away

of all his, i am not won
of all his, i am not
i am each

overlap, we is not an entity
this form forgotten
and all i can feel is my heart beat
and all i can feel is my heart beat complete

i don't want their roads
i want this blue sea
those eyes perceive and plead

my beauty, she is not ephemeral
she is current
she is her entire life
she is there in my nature
his countenance comes into being

No comments: