Tuesday, June 9, 2009

animus

the moon full and
my love comes for me
knocks at door
will not wait

regaled, and i gather together
crimson, lavender

it will begin again
your worthy
words reluctant fall
and i am
in need of our religion

which disciple are you

you feed me but i refuse to eat
keep you at the door
and will not raise the mantle
of your precision

had we trusted before
i would know the answers
to the mysteries i seek
contrariwise,
i kick and falter
to make my own way...

hail, goddess
don't you know
we are nothing if not together
i know you would give
nothing
to hear my voice
freely
and freely, it is yours

no love of measure
keeps you
from me as i enter your consciousness
to live in your being
as you have in mine

even as you beckon another
i do not pale in my influence

i am what you make of me
i am your created
yet you cannot create but by me

your other he's will not satisfy

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i am in complete awe. your words are so beautiful and ring so true. i read this over and over. amazing!

JOY said...

thanks Ms. Ashley! :)