Monday, January 29, 2007

goodnight wishes. goodnight sleep





I have traveled far, these twenty years and six, and have arrived where I am now. The Lion Hunter. Chasing down the Sun. Calling out His Name. I speak not sense, the Truth. What cannot be proven but is Known. My ways as skeptic, Doubting Thomas, have proven futile. When I know my nature. I know my true purpose. Music maker, siren, artist, oracle, scribe. Let me be kept in perfect safety. Let all those who know me, respect me, my insights, though at times they may appear to be balderdash. I must remember and hold in high esteem, My Purpose, the Right Way, the Goodness I know is righteous. Love. Kindness. Patience. Forgiveness. Blessings on this earth. Blessings on this house. Blessings. I have been kept, protected, shielded for this purpose. To go forth and be an example of strength, temperance and grace.

Learning, remembering, holding me dear to me as I do my child. You will all be safe and protected my loves. My children. Christopher, will have a beautiful day. Beautiful one, I will see you so very soon! There are so many good influcences which will come to protect you. They are there even now looking out for you. Blessed daughters. Blessed baby. Brilliant open love. Big hearted beauty. It will all be perfect if you only BELIEVE.

Relax the tension. Release the stress. Slow down. Take your time. For it is YOUR TIME. This is when Joy is discovered. When she rises from her deep and solemn slumber and remembers her true nature. Raises a sparkling hand to the sky and offers her gifts freely to the world.

Disarm them, Joy, with your Smile.

No comments: